Rasullapur High School. The name itself is a talisman, not only in the town, but in the whole state as well. We cordially welcome you to our holy shrine.
Despite imparting highest quality of education for more than a century, the institution is never exhausted to shape and mould the newer mind. With the lineage of legendary teachers who served here, our erudite faculties always encourage students to think ahead of time, keeping their feet grounded in the iconic tradition they are wearing on their shirts' sleeves. The institution envisages deep learning coupled with an able physique in the students so that they are metamorphosed into ignited souls, endeavouring to revolutionize the society.
1. To maintain high and peerless standard of education.
2. To inculcate ethics into students and transform them into good human beings.
3. To teach them to become responsible citizens and competent professionals I'm future.
4. To provide an ambience of team spirit, leadership and creativity.
5. To have a proper admixture of curricular and co-curricular activites.
6. To encourage the students to reason, ask questions and experiment through various lab-based activities, seminars and workshops.
As the Headmaster of Rasullapur High School, I am delighted to welcome you and provide a brief overview of the school. We believe that Rasullapur High School is not just any other school, but a place which is considered to the students as their 'Second Home'. Our goal is to provide our students with quality educational program in a secure and healthy environment that will challenge them academically, socially and spiritually.
We emphasize the development of good character for all our students. We believe that strong communication between school and home is very important for the welfare of the students. So I encourage parents or guardians to attend the "Teachers-guardians' meeting".
We work closely with our pupils to ensure that every student receives comprehensive guidance. In short we make it our present mission to ensure our student's future success. We are proud of our pupils' achievements in examination and sports and game. I invite you to explore our website and see the opportunities that wait for you.
Vill - Rasullapur, P.O- Dewli, P.S- Chakdaha
Sub-Division Kalyani, Dist- Nadia
Pin - 741222, West Bengal
973 222 3040
973 222 3040
Mobile No : 943 422 7744
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org